SEO & Web
Search Engine Optimization
Website Design & Development
Whether a big company or small, if you cannot be found and understood on the web you are losing business! A balance between design and function must be found to provide the best possible user experience. We offer a broad range of services that address the three primary areas of web design:
- Speed vs. Aesthetics: Striking a good balance between an aesthetically pleasing website with quality graphics, imagery and flow while maintaining a speedy load time and error-free W3C compliant code.
- Onsite User Retention: Finding an effective way to ‘funnel’ a user from any given landing page to the product/information you want them to see.
- Information Collection: Effective, valid, opt-in only methods of obtaining information about a site visitor. Increasingly crucial to any company wishing to provide two-way On-Page SEO: further explained below, verifying that page content, design and policies match the ever-changing requirements of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is the active pursuit of creating and managing a website’s perception and accessibility in such a way as to gain favorable placement within commonly used search engines. As companies come to rely more on their online sales, SEO has become a booming industry. Complex and ever-changing, SEO requires expertise in two main areas:
On-Page SEO: The deliberate optimization of websites and directories to adhere to a set of rules. This adherence assures up-to-date access and usability standards are met so that off-page optimization efforts achieve the maximum result.
Off-Page SEO: The utilization of many different methods to improve a site’s ranking for specific keywords desirable to a given client. Commonly used ‘legitimate’ or ‘white hat’ techniques include (but are not limited to):
- Thought Leadership = links: Acquiring links that pass authority or relevance to the the topic by contributing content to major news sites like Forbes, TechCrunch, Business Insider, etC
- Social Media Marketing: The use of social sites such as Facebook and Twitter to promote a given set of keywords to direct traffic and awareness to the targeted site.
Domain Brokerage & Investment
Internet domains have become what many see as a new digital frontier! With keyword rich generic domain names of all types reaching the 6, 7, and even 8 figure range in recent years, (see year-to-date and all time highest domain sales) there is a real need for quality representation for investors looking to buy into a growing industry and sellers that are looking to move their digital assets at the best possible price.
If you are an investor looking for information or you are a domain owner, thinking of selling, please contact us!