SEO & Web
Search Engine OptimizationOptimizing your website for search engine consumption is just as important as your user experience. We are an SEO first firm, utilizing sound search principles to rank out customer’s sites highly
Web DesignYour website is a primary interaction medium between you and your prospective customer. We help you make the best first and lasting impression
Domain BrokerageDomain brokerage, investment and strategy. We help customers find and protect their online domain identity marks through negotiation, acquisition, and dispute resolution
Website Design & Development
Whether a big company or small, if you cannot be found and understood on the web you are losing business! A balance between design and function must be found to provide the best possible user experience. We offer a broad range of services that address the three primary areas of web design:
- Speed vs. Aesthetics: Striking a good balance between an aesthetically pleasing website with quality graphics, imagery and flow while maintaining a speedy load time and error-free W3C compliant code.
- Onsite User Retention: Finding an effective way to ‘funnel’ a user from any given landing page to the product/information you want them to see.
- Information Collection: Effective, valid, opt-in only methods of obtaining information about a site visitor. Increasingly crucial to any company wishing to provide two-way On-Page SEO: further explained below, verifying that page content, design and policies match the ever-changing requirements of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is the active pursuit of creating and managing a website’s perception and accessibility in such a way as to gain favorable placement within commonly used search engines. As companies come to rely more on their online sales, SEO has become a booming industry. Complex and ever-changing, SEO requires expertise in two main areas:
On-Page SEO: The deliberate optimization of websites and directories to adhere to a set of rules. This adherence assures up-to-date access and usability standards are met so that off-page optimization efforts achieve the maximum result.
Off-Page SEO: The utilization of many different methods to improve a site’s ranking for specific keywords desirable to a given client. Commonly used ‘legitimate’ or ‘white hat’ techniques include (but are not limited to):
- Thought Leadership = links: Acquiring links that pass authority or relevance to the the topic by contributing content to major news sites like Forbes, TechCrunch, Business Insider, etC
- Social Media Marketing: The use of social sites such as Facebook and Twitter to promote a given set of keywords to direct traffic and awareness to the targeted site.
Domain Brokerage & Investment
Internet domains have become what many see as a new digital frontier! With keyword rich generic domain names of all types reaching the 6, 7, and even 8 figure range in recent years, (see year-to-date and all time highest domain sales) there is a real need for quality representation for investors looking to buy into a growing industry and sellers that are looking to move their digital assets at the best possible price.
If you are an investor looking for information or you are a domain owner, thinking of selling, please contact us!